Stacey Duran, Instruction & Collection Development Librarian, Boston University School of Theology Library.
This workshop presents helpful information about knowing when and how to cite sources in your papers, in order to meet the expectations of graduate-level research and avoid accidental plagiarism.
Participants will learn:
- what is expected for research and citations in graduate-level papers
- University guidelines on Plagiarism (both STH and GRS)
- Appropriate citation styles for Theology and related fields
- Why and when citations are needed
- Tips for avoiding citation mistakes and plagiarism
- On-campus resources that can help.
Slides, Handouts, and Videos:
ACRL Information Literacy Framework: Information Has Value, Scholarship as Conversation.