Stacey Duran, Instruction & Collection Development Librarian, Boston University School of Theology Library.
This workshop introduces students to the many e-book platforms available at Boston University and any policies affecting e-book availability or usage.
Participants will learn:
- about the STH Library's decision-making process and purchasing priorities when considering e-books.
- how to find and access e-books through course reserves pages and the BU Libraries Search catalog
- how to read e-books online or check them out as downloads.
- to identify and become familiar with our most common e-book platforms
- how to tell whether there is permission to copy or print pages from the e-book.
ACRL Information Literacy Framework: Information Has Value, Scholarship as Conversation.
Slides, Handouts, and Videos: