Stacey Duran, Instruction & Collection Development Librarian, Boston University School of Theology Library.
This workshop presents an introduction to patristics, the study of the writings of the early church fathers.
Participants will learn to:
- Use and cite the Ante-Nicene Fathers (ANF) series.
- Use and cite the Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers (NPNF) sieres
- Use and cite the Patrologia Latina database.
- Use and cite the Patrologia Graecae series.
- Be aware of and know how to access translation tools for Greek from the patristics period
- Find and explore related scholarly works in the subject area of Patristics
ACRL Information Literacy Framework: Searching as Strategic Exploration; Information Has Value.