Stacey Duran, Instruction & Collection Development Librarian, Boston University School of Theology Library.
Find and use historical United Methodist Church disciplines, regional conference journals, and the New England Conference archives housed here at the Boston University School of Theology Archives.
- learn to find and use the disciplines
- conference journals
- learn to find and use the repository's archival holdings
- to identify key primary source texts
- be able to find the call number areas related to Methodist church history and social action.
- Methodist mission materials on microfilm
Slides, Handouts, and Videos:
ACRL Information Literacy Framework: Research as Inquiry.