Stacey Duran, Instruction & Collection Development Librarian, Boston University School of Theology Library.
This workshop introduces the Chicago Manual of Style and presents how to cite the most common resources used in a research paper: books, e-books, and journal articles.
Participants will learn:
- how to access and navigate the Chicago Manual of Style online.
- how to accurately cite books and e-books in CMS style.
- how to accurately cite journal articles in CMS style.
- how to accurately cite websites in CMS style.
- how to cite the Bible in CMS style.
- how to look up the citation rules for other media in CMS Online.
Slides, Handouts, and Videos:
ACRL Information Literacy Framework: Information Has Value, Scholarship as Conversation.