Kara Jackman, Archives and Preservation Librarian, Boston University School of Theology Library.
Learn tips and tricks to better comprehend what you are reading for class by discovering your learning style, making lifestyle changes, and building an arsenal of techniques to use during your next assignment.
Participants will learn:
- Physical and mental wellbeing tips for ultimate information integration
- How to read for their learning style to maximize comprehension
- The questions to ask books and articles before hitting the books
- To make notes, not take notes
- To actively engage with the text with tools, handouts, and other tricks!
Slides, Handouts, and Videos:
ACRL Information Literacy Framework: Research as Inquiry.