Kara Jackman, Archives and Preservation Librarian, Boston University School of Theology Library.
This workshop presents BU Libraries Search, which features the BU libraries book and media holdings, as well as access to articles and online journals found in many of our databases.
Participants will learn to:
- Develop a topic and brainstorm
- Identify needed evidence to advance their thesis
- Discern between primary and secondary sources
- Create an outline and mind maps
- Write a organized, persuasive research paper.
Slides, Handouts, and Videos:
ACRL Information Literacy Framework: Research as Inquiry