Stacey Duran, Instruction & Collection Development Librarian, Boston University School of Theology Library.
Use free citation managers Zotero and Mendeley to create citations and bibliographies, and organize your research.
Participants will learn to:
- Download and install Zotero and/or Mendeley
- Save citations from catalogs, databases, and more
- Organize their citations for more efficient research
- Upload and save full-text PDF articles and Word documents
- Create citations and bibliographies in Word documents using Zotero and/or Mendeley
- Articulate the differences between Zotero and Mendeley, to choose the appropriate citation manager for their research style.
- Tips and tricks for managing\ cumulative research (such as doctoral or postdoctoral work).
ACRL Information Literacy Framework: Scholarship as Conversation and Information Has Value
Slides, Handouts, and Videos:.