NEW THIS YEAR - our Library Essentials Workshop series will occur twice weekly, both in-person and via zoom.
- In-person workshops will take place on Wednesdays from 1-2 pm in the STH Library Instruction Room (209).
- Online workshops will take place on Fridays from 12-1 pm via Zoom.
Please note the following exceptions in the final week of each month:
- Our Library Conversations series of author talks will take place in the STH Library Conference Room (202) on the final Wednesday of each month; no in-person library essentials workshop will happen on these Wednesdays.
- First Paper Friday (9/29) and the Theological Research Launchpad (10/27) events are both planned on the final Friday of their respective months. There will be no Zoom workshops offered these two Fridays.
Library Essentials Workshops are designed to provide participants with a firm foundation in information literacy as they begin their academic journey at the School of Theology. Students will learn to locate and access resources for their research, properly cite sources and avoid instances of plagiarism.
Please note that attendance at one library workshop is mandatory for all students taking the First-Year Formations course.
On the left-hand side menu of this page is a list of all workshops that are a part of the Library Essentials Workshop Series. Each page contains:
- A description of the workshop
- The instructor(s) of the workshop, and
- Slides, handouts, and video for each workshop, as applicable.