Microfilm. Wilmington, DE: Scholarly Resources, Inc.
- The Africo-American Presbyterian, 1925-1938 (4 reels)
Established in 1879, this weekly African-American newspaper
was devoted to “the Educational, Material, Moral and
Religious interests” of blacks in the American South
- Woman’s Work for Woman, 1871-1885 (4 reels)
Woman’s Work for Woman features articles by and about woman missionaries in America and abroad.
- Home Mission Monthly, 1886-1924 (5 reels)
Focussing on missionary activities in North America, Home Mission Monthly was published by the Woman’s Executive Committee of Home Missions of the Presbyterian Church.
- Woman’s Work: A Foreign Mission’s Magazine, 1885-1924 (3 reels)
This magazine resulted from the merger of Woman’s Work for Woman with Our Mission Field in December 1885 and was in production to 1924.
- Women and Missions, 1924-1946 (4 reels)
Formed from the union of Woman’s Work and Home Mission Monthly, this magazine was in production from 1924 to 1946.
- The Chinese Recorder, 1867-1941 (18 reels)
Shanghai: American Presbyterian Mission Press