Skip to main content
Boston University and Open Access
- This is the central information point for open access information, policy, and activities at Boston University.
- On February 11, 2015 the University Council ratified the new, opt-out open access policy.
- Contains resources from a number of BU schools and colleges.
Who Owns An Idea?
- Barbara Millen, School of Medicine professor and Chair of the Faculty Council’s Committee on Research Activities, Libraries, and Support Services, argues for an open access archive of BU scholarship.
- BU Today article on University Council vote (Feb. 11, 2009) to support an open access system at Boston University.
- The University Council document supporting open access.
- Information about the new open access policy.