- Knows how to prepare holistic, inclusive worship and rituals for life passages.
- Demonstrates awareness of multicultural and multigenerational approaches to worship.
- Prepares and delivers engaging sermons, homilies, and reflections.
- Works collaboratively with professional colleagues and lay worship leaders.
- Uses arts to create multisensory worship.
- Integrates theological theory and practice.
As per the Requirements for Fellowship Booklet and Appendix.
The list below includes the required readings (as per the MFC) for each competency. Click on the link provided to learn about accessing the material (and to recall it from the borrowing patron, if on loan!)