This guide attempts to provide list of resources to students or researchers studying or researching issues related to African fiction and film.
In this guide you will find:
- General/Reference works: a selection of print and electronic resources providing overview type of information about African fiction or film including the lives and works of African writers or filmmakers as well as literary and cinema theories.
- .Books written on major topics related to African Cinema or about films from individual African countries or by filmmakers from Africa.
- Resources for finding critical interpretations of literature or films on Africa in the form of journal articles.
- Repositories and databases of African films
- Citation formats and guides.