Stacey Duran, Instruction & Collection Development Librarian, Boston University School of Theology Library.
This workshop introduces important resources in reformation studies, including the databases: Luthers Werke im WWW and the Library of Latin Texts.
Participants will learn about:
- important journals, series, and centers in Reformation Studies
- subject headings to search for reformation-related materials in BU Libraries Search
- Luther's works, including the database Luthers Werke im WWW
- Latin, French, and English editions of Calvin's Institutes and other works
- and how to use the Library of Latin Texts database.
ACRL Information Literacy Framework: Searching as Strategic Exploration.