1. Select either Primary SIC or Primary NAICS code (for example Primary NAICS 722211). You can choose Index, Exchange or Country (example United States). Click on "Search".
2. You will be given a list of companies that match your criteria. You can download the search results to Excel.
3. To add companies to your Company Analysis List click the drop down menu at the top of the screen. You can add all companies or select individual companies from your results list.
4. Use My Mergent Tools to view your Company Analysis List.
5. From the Company Analysis List box use the arrow keys to select your companies.
Select data item(s) then move them to the by clicking on the arrow key.
Select a report format.
Click on Create Multiple Company Report.