Listed below are the steps for creating a Bloomberg remote terminal account and accessing the Bloomberg terminal remotely (available to Questrom students, staff and faculty only):
- Go to https://portal.bloombergforeducation.com/sign_up and select the “Signup as a Learner” button.
- Students please enter your contact information (You must use your BU email).
- After signing up for a learner BMC account, send an email to email@example.com requesting approval to create a Bloomberg terminal account (please provide your full name, name of the Questrom class, Instructor name, and your BU email in the request). Within 24 hours, you will receive an email informing you if your account is approved or denied.
- Students will then need to go back to https://portal.bloombergforeducation.com/login and logon, then select Terminal Access at the top to create a Terminal Logon.
- After creating your terminal login account, go to https://bba.bloomberg.net to logon to a remote Bloomberg terminal. Select the drop down box next to LAUNCH, and Select Launch within the browser.