Skip to main content
Where can I find information on executive compensation?
- From the WRDS homepage, choose Compustat - Capital IQ. Next, select Execucomp - Monthly Updates.
- Finally, choose Annual Compensation.
- Choose your date range.
- Under Apply Your Company Codes, click on Ticker and type the ticker symbol (Example: IBM) into the search box.
- Under Query Variables, select Company Name under Company Information, your executive information variables under Executive Information and your compensation variables under Compensation Data.
- Under Query Output, select Excel and the date format.
- Click on the Submit Query button and when the data output is complete, a link to the Excel file will appear. Click on the link to the Excel file to access the downloaded data.
Assistant Head, Information Services