Skip to Main Content
Where can I find historical stock prices?
- From the WRDS homepage, choose CRSP. Next select Stock/Security Files under Annual Update.
- Click on Daily Stock File, under Stock/Security Files.
- Choose your date range.
- Under Apply Your Company Codes, click on Ticker and type the ticker symbol (Example: IBM) into the search box.
- Under Query Variables, select Company Name under Identifying Information and Price under Time Series Information.
- Under Query Output, select Excel and the date format.
- Click on the Submit Query button and when the data output is complete, a link to the Excel file will appear. Click on the link to the Excel file to access the downloaded data.
Assistant Head, Information Services