- Available in the library's instruction room (209) for School of Theology students only. Accordance equips you with cutting-edge original language tools, interactive 3D maps, a dynamic interlinear, drag-and-drop graphical searching, and a host of other tools designed to take your Bible study to the next level. All of these tools come packaged in a clean and simple interface that can be customized to complement your Bible study objectives.
- GRAMMARLY is the top grammar checker software, which offers advanced checks for punctuation, grammar, context, and sentence structure; vocabulary enhancement suggestions; genre-specific writing style checks; and plagiarism detection. The School of Theology has made Grammarly accessible to members of the community on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Zotero, Mendeley, and RefWorks
- Citation managers help users to create citations, biographies, and organize research. Zotero and Mendeley are open-source and free to use for all, while RefWorks is available to the School of Theology community through an institutional subscription. The School of Theology Library is proud to host workshops on using Zotero and Mendeley. Log into RefWorks here.
- Boston University offers access to the Qualtrics Research Suite. The Qualtrics Research Suite is a user-friendly, feature rich, web-based survey tool which allows users to build, distribute, and analyze online surveys, collaborate in real-time, and export data in multiple formats.
- Boston University offers access to powerful qualitative analysis tool NVivo. NVivo organizes, analyzes and displays information with powerful search, query and visualization tools. The application allows users to organize their material by topic, uncover trends and emerging themes, and create diagrams, charts or models to present and clarify discoveries.