The librarians at the School of Theology Library have prepared the following research guides to highlight the major reference works, journals, literature, electronic resources, and more within given subject areas. All this is meant to assist the STH community in their research!
To go back to our home page, click on the School of Theology Library banner on the top of the page.
The School of Theology Library hosts a weekly workshop series Wednesdays at 1pm in the Library Instruction Room (209). These workshops, hosted by several of our library staff, are designed to assist our users with locating and accessing resources vital for their research, mastering use of software like Bibleworks, and properly citing sources and avoiding instances of plagiarism.
Library staff is frequently creating and sharing new guides, videos, and tutorials to our website for the benefit of our users, both at the point of need and here!
Getting Started at the Theology Library
• Introduction to the Theology Library Brochure, Side 1 and Side 2
• Research Guides
• Guide to MyPrint
• Library Research via Haikudeck.
• Using Databases and Finding Articles
• Plagiarism and Citing Sources Brochure
• Avoiding Plagiarism: Scholarly Conversation as Dinner Party via Haikudeck
• Multi-Lingual Glossary of Library Terms
Faculty and TF-RF Guides
• Borrowing Privileges for TFs and RFs